The Blog of The Bride of Sesshomaru

Welcome


Welcome to my sewing, historical reenactment, and CosPlay blog! Here on this blog you will find all of my random thoughts about sewing, the SCA, manga, anime, CosPlay, costume making, embroidery, sewing historically accurate Japanese costumes, and my fandom of Lord Sesshomaru whom I CrossPlay as.

Lord Sesshomaru Banner

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ask Yourself These Questions


pawpawpawpawpaw


As my usual habit would find me doing, I was once again surfing the pages of Squidoo today where I found an interesting lens called Go With The Flow vs. Be In Your Flow . One section of that lens, asks the readers to answer a list of questions, which I have copied here to my blog so that I might answer them and do my usual ramble and rant as I do so. Here are the questions and my answers to them.

1. What would you like to spend most of your time doing?
Being creative: writing, sewing, drawing, painting, taking care of animals. I would really love to open a dress shop, for Goth wear and CosPlay costumes, cause I love creating stuff like that. Creating this and taking care of animals are the two thinks in life that make me the most happy, and so those are the two things I would like to do 24 hours a day, none stop.



2. What do you do, that while you are engaged in it, you feel energized and are enveloped in feelings that bring you peace, joy, comfort, and energy?

Well, I think this question was pretty much answered with my last answer to the first question.


3. What are you hoping to be able to do 'when you have the time?'

Not so much when I have the time as when I have the money: two things, one to open a dress shop and two to have a place to live where I can fill my home with lots of feral cats that need someone to love them.


4. What do you think about doing when you notice that there will be time available at some point in the future?

Usually doing this creative, especially thinking: "Oh! I have time to finish that story I started back than but didn't get finished yet."


5. What are you doing when you feel that time is flying by?

Usually waiting. Waiting in the doctors office, waiting in the car to get from point a to point b, etc. When I'm waiting like that I get so frustrated, because I can feel all that time rushing past me and I'm not able to be using in in a more productive way. I hate to have to be in a position where I am not able to be doing something "worthwhile".


6. What do you think about first thing in the morning or during brief moments of peace during your day?

How are my cats doing?

I wonder if Buddy's feeling well enough to got to the beach today? (Buddy is my 13 year old dog with arthritis who loves to walk on the beach, but can't always make a trip that long anymore.)

I hope my little brothers are doing okay.

I must get busy on this ot that project and get it done soon.


7. When you were a child, what activity did you enjoy the most?

Writing short stories, dressing up in fancy stuff, spending time with my cat and dog, and drawing pictures.


8. When you were a child, did you have a favorite game?

Yes, it was Clue and it's still my favorite game. I also love(d) Yatzee.


9. What was your favorite song, your favorite book, or favorite creative activity?

At very young about age 4, my fave song was the Itsy-Bisty-Spider and BINGO, while my fave books were "Green Eggs and Ham", "A Great Day For Up", "Hand Hand Fingers Thumb", "Kiss Me I'm Vulture", "Me Too Iguana", and "Inside Outside Upside Down", and those books still rank among my fave even today. My favorite creative activity was to draw everything and anything.



What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views!



pawpawpawpawpaw



-------------
If you liked reading this blog and want to read more stuff written by me, I have lots of websites, where you can read other things I write, here are a few of the ones I like the best:





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Blingo




Post a Comment

More Places That Sell Wigs, Make-Up, Shoes, and Other CosPlay and Costuming Supplies

These guys have banners for me to display for you! YAY!
You know I love adding pictures to my blog! LOL!

Motorcycle Superstore, Inc.



Elf Cosmetics

NC Autumn06 11pc FSFR

Bare Necessities

usolympicshop.com

New and improved 468x60 creative

Willow Ridge (Arizona Mail Order)

Promgirl

Old Pueblo Traders

Free Shipping Coupon Boot Banner 468x60

Hawaiian Bath & Body

HearthSong

GreatSkin.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Forzieri.com / Firenze Seta srl

Brownstone Studio (Arizona Mail Order)

Elf Cosmetics

JewelryWeb.com Inc

justmysize.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
~~~~~~~~~~
Smallflower.com

MCSS_Logo_336x280

Bedford Fair Lifestyles

Amazon Quick Linker