The Blog of The Bride of Sesshomaru

Welcome


Welcome to my sewing, historical reenactment, and CosPlay blog! Here on this blog you will find all of my random thoughts about sewing, the SCA, manga, anime, CosPlay, costume making, embroidery, sewing historically accurate Japanese costumes, and my fandom of Lord Sesshomaru whom I CrossPlay as.

Lord Sesshomaru Banner

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Here! YAY! I Can Start Sewing Now! YIPPIE!


pawpawpawpawpaw


What was lost has been found, and they were really nice about itat the Post Office too. I walked in this morning and the post master saw me and went out back. I was standing in line behind 2other people and he calls me out and tells me they'd found my missing package. YAY!

I just got my fabric in the mail today... my very expensive hand woven silk; it came all the way from Japan and I had to sign all kinds of papers from the Post Office and customs to release it, but I got it home today... and oooohhh, is it worth every penny! softest stuff I've ever touched! It's soooo pretty! I'm loving it. I can't wait to start sewing it! I've never spent so much on fabric before, but I wanted to make this costume historically accurate and it took me 3 months to find any one that had it. I can't believe I actually bought 5 bolts of it! It should be enough to make the 4 kimonos and one hakama.

Well, the next step is to get it up on the loom so I can start embroidering it. YAY!



What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views!



pawpawpawpawpaw



-------------
If you liked reading this blog and want to read more stuff written by me, I have lots of websites, where you can read other things I write, here are a few of the ones I like the best:





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Blingo




No comments:

More Places That Sell Wigs, Make-Up, Shoes, and Other CosPlay and Costuming Supplies

These guys have banners for me to display for you! YAY!
You know I love adding pictures to my blog! LOL!

Motorcycle Superstore, Inc.



Elf Cosmetics

NC Autumn06 11pc FSFR

Bare Necessities

usolympicshop.com

New and improved 468x60 creative

Willow Ridge (Arizona Mail Order)

Promgirl

Old Pueblo Traders

Free Shipping Coupon Boot Banner 468x60

Hawaiian Bath & Body

HearthSong

GreatSkin.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Forzieri.com / Firenze Seta srl

Brownstone Studio (Arizona Mail Order)

Elf Cosmetics

JewelryWeb.com Inc

justmysize.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
~~~~~~~~~~
Smallflower.com

MCSS_Logo_336x280

Bedford Fair Lifestyles

Amazon Quick Linker