The Blog of The Bride of Sesshomaru

Welcome


Welcome to my sewing, historical reenactment, and CosPlay blog! Here on this blog you will find all of my random thoughts about sewing, the SCA, manga, anime, CosPlay, costume making, embroidery, sewing historically accurate Japanese costumes, and my fandom of Lord Sesshomaru whom I CrossPlay as.

Lord Sesshomaru Banner

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Etsy Twitter Directory


pawpawpawpawpaw




black birdfall leaves centerblack bird



 

Do you tweet??
adrienneaudrey
adrienneaudrey says:
...and if so i'd like to know how you are using twitter to your advantage.
I started up a twitter account for myself yesterday : @adrienneaudrey

This is what I have done so far:
Followed as many esty sellers as I can and followed their followers ( I am following 198 and have 48 following me so far) and tweeted links to my shop and my newly listed items.
How have you used Twitter succesfully?
Is there anything else I should be doing?
thanks:)









EelKat
EelKat says:
I use Twitter the way it was intended when it was created - as a classic chat room. In other words I just log in and start chattering about anything that pops into my head - the weathers, my cats, my latest project, music I'm listening too, movies I'm watching, hopes, dreams, desires, etc. 

No matter when I am online there is always dozens of random strangers also online talking about the same things I'm talking about at that moment. I daily end up having conversations with absolute total strangers, lol!

I end up talking about weird random nothingness with strangers and have made several friends out of it. I don't think of Twitter as a marketing tool. I think of it as a place to unwind and take a load of stress off, by just talking with any one willing to listen to me. In other words, I use it as it's category says it is: for social networking.

I joined less than a year ago and now have nearly 3,000 followers. I do not seek out followers, I simply follow back those whom followed me first.











New & Improved Etsy Twitter Directory
PinkPolishDesign
PinkPolishDesign says:
For about a year I've housed an Directory of Etsy artists who twitter. We are up to 419 enteries and growing!

I just recently moved the whole list to a more managable format and it is now alphabetized! So check it out, follow some amazing artists and post here if you would like to be added to the list! :)

http://www.pblog.pinkpolishdesign.com


















EelKat
EelKat says:
mine is http://twitter.com/eelkat

Be warned though that I tweet a lot - A LOt meaning I passed 13,000 tweets in 4 months a lot - it's not unusual for me to hit the 100 tweets per hour limit multiple times per day once I get chatting with some one, esp during NaNoWriMo in November and Script Frenzy in April, when you'll find me on twitter round the clock.

I have actually had folks send me nasty messages than unfollow me, saying that I tweet too much :)

It because I use Twitter the way Twitter was created to be used - as a chat room not as a marketing tool, so I get into lengthy full blown conversations with complete strangers about absolutely everything under the sun, all the time.









Waiting for Emmett to come.





http://twitter.com/EelKat
http://www.facebook.com/EelKat
http://eknano.blogspot.com
http://eelkat.wordpress.com
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/132659
http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/user/132659




What's your take on this? I'd love to hear what you have to say about this post. Leave a comment and share your views!


Obsessed? I'm Not Obsessed... REALLY, I'm not!


When Next You See Me I'll Look Like This:





pawpawpawpawpaw



-------------
If you liked reading this blog and want to read more stuff written by me, I have lots of websites, where you can read other things I write, here are a few of the ones I like the best:





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Blingo

3 comments:

lanlan said...

I really love this cos play!!
affordable 2 in 1 wedding dresses

lanlan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cosplay said...

This post is really brilliant and the images are really great. Its really a good work done.

More Places That Sell Wigs, Make-Up, Shoes, and Other CosPlay and Costuming Supplies

These guys have banners for me to display for you! YAY!
You know I love adding pictures to my blog! LOL!

Motorcycle Superstore, Inc.



Elf Cosmetics

NC Autumn06 11pc FSFR

Bare Necessities

usolympicshop.com

New and improved 468x60 creative

Willow Ridge (Arizona Mail Order)

Promgirl

Old Pueblo Traders

Free Shipping Coupon Boot Banner 468x60

Hawaiian Bath & Body

HearthSong

GreatSkin.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Forzieri.com / Firenze Seta srl

Brownstone Studio (Arizona Mail Order)

Elf Cosmetics

JewelryWeb.com Inc

justmysize.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
~~~~~~~~~~
Smallflower.com

MCSS_Logo_336x280

Bedford Fair Lifestyles

Amazon Quick Linker