The Blog of The Bride of Sesshomaru

Welcome


Welcome to my sewing, historical reenactment, and CosPlay blog! Here on this blog you will find all of my random thoughts about sewing, the SCA, manga, anime, CosPlay, costume making, embroidery, sewing historically accurate Japanese costumes, and my fandom of Lord Sesshomaru whom I CrossPlay as.

Lord Sesshomaru Banner

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vandals Members of the LDS Saco Ward/Mormon Church Do $50,000 in Damage to The Goldeneagle








black birdfall leaves centerblack bird




I am getting sick an tired of dealing with increasingly psychotic and childish people. The vandals have struck once again - but this time, they got caught in the act and I know WHO they are. There are two vandals, a man and a woman - husband and wife, from the Saco ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Maine. 




I arrived home tonight to find them IN my car. In my locked car, which they had removed the door of to get into. They broke the lock off the back passenger side door. They removed both the front and back seats from my car. They slashed the seats of my car and ripped out the stuffing. They slashed the headliner of my car and pulled it off. They took the arm rests off the insides of the doors.



This car - being a 1964 Dodge 330 worth approx $50,000 has just received nearly it's value in damage at the hands of 2 "good Christians". 

I will be posting pictures of the damage tomorrow - both here and in a new chapter of For Fear of Little Men, which I shall write tonight. 


The worst part of it is - it's one of my relatives.








I fail to see the logic behind these increasingly idiotic and senceless acts of vandalism. This is the same relative who broke into my house a few years back and burned all of my manuscripts and artwork too.


I'm seriously questioning her sanity and wondering how to go about having her institutionalized as criminally insane, if any one has any advice on how to go about institutionalizing this woman before her acts of violence get any worse - please let me know.


She is doing this, because she claims that I have a demon. She says it is alright to do these things to me, my pets, and my belongings, because she says God tells her it is alright. She says that God wants her to drive out my demons. Her constant talk about her belief that I have a demon is baffling.


While I am not the only person she accuses of being demon possessed, I seem to be the only person she consistently vandalizes in this manner.


This is the same woman who goes to my church and tells my Bishop I am a witch, the same woman who has tried for several years to have me excommunicated from the church, her reason being that a am "a demon possessed witch who puts curses on her". That accusation alone should have told the Bishop and other church leaders that she is a raving lunatic.


This is the same woman who on multiple occasions attacked my dad with an ax - twice sending him to the hospital.


She is the woman suspected of having burned my house down 4 years ago.


She was once caught by a police office, smashing windows out of my grandmother's house next door to us. She was caught while climbing into the building through the window after she had smashed in. The next day she was caught again - this time inside the house, smashing my brothers 33LP collection. This was in November 2006, one month after the fire that burned my house down.


She is the same woman suspected of being behind the vandalism of April 2007 - the day my books had all their pages torn out and the pages torn up. The day some one took an ax to my furniture. The day some one took an ax to my Liberace records. 


Whenever something is done with an ax, me and my family automatically suspect her, as the ax seems to be her reoccurring weapon of choice.


This is the same woman who started a bonfire on my lawn 3 years ago - to burn her husbands clothes, after she falsely accused him of having an affair. Why she choice to burn his clothes on my lawn, still remains a mystery.


This is the same woman who keeps her 3 teenaged boys locked up in the house not allowing them to have contact with ANY ONE. She claims that Satan is after her sons, thus why they are not allowed outside.


There are a good dozen people on my FaceBook account who KNOW about the 3 boys and what she is doing to them, you people know who she is and what she is doing - PLEASE - don't let her get away  with these things - you know who she is - you know what she is doing. Why do you turn a blind eye to her acts of violence and hate?


She is very, very, VERY dangerous and this farther act of violence is just one more thing in her ever growing list of utter insanity. PLEASE do something to stop her before she kills someone.






I have already been to the police about her dozens of times over the past 20 years. She was arrested once when a neighbor caught her beating her first husband with a brick. He refused to file charges than and the police was forced to release her. They will do nothing until a second party comes forward. Please - I know several of you who are reading this are fully aware of the things this woman has done and is doing and you know how dangerous she is.

I am very, very disturbed right now. It bothers me that there is some one out there who hates me so much that they could do something like this. It's scary.
 



PLEASE STOP BEING AFRAID OF HER! THE POLICE CAN DO NOTHING UNLESS MORE THAN ONE VICTIM COMES FORWARD. 


PLEASE HELP ME TAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS WOMAN!


Please, before she goes to far, before she kills some one - please do something to stop her!




Joel Bailey
Joel Bailey
If it was on YOUR property, then no second party is needed. If your property was vandalized, then Call the police. Otherwise it's just your word against theirs...
2 hours ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
I keep telling the police - that's the problem - I"M the ONLY one telling the police - for some 20 years now - they won't do anything until somebody WHO IS NOT ME contacts them. I have Autism, my ability to speak verbally is limited at best - they pass me off as retarded - they require some one who they do not think of as retarded to make an additional complaint, but in 20 years, no one else has dared come forward about her :( keeping in mind I'm one of the few she has not beaten physically, seeing how I'm not scared to hit her back just as hard as she hit me - I'm bigger and stronger tha she is, that's why she no longer hurts me physically and goes around destroying my belongings instead
38 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
that's why I'm stronger not only than she is, but stronger than most men bigger than myself - no one has EVER made an attempt to defend me from her - I started building up my muscle when I was 10 years old, because I had to defend myself constantly. Now she knows she can't hurt me physically anymore so she tries other ways instead - this newincident with my car, is only one of many such attacks - they are getting progressively more violent as each year passes. She is getting bolder and bolder because she KNOWS that NO ONE will stand up to her, and she KNOWS the BISHOPS will always take her side and back her up, just like they always have
33 minutes ago · 









Joel Bailey
Joel Bailey
I can help you, Wendy. But you must know it is not the church sanctioning anything like this, as your post suggests. You lash out at the very people who want to help...
2 hours ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
I have gone to 12 Bishops asking for help - not one of them would help me, because she goes to church every week - she's the reason I don't go - every time I go she's right there in my face calling me demon possessed
2 hours ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
She needs help - ask Dr Abude - he tried to send her to Dr Collin a good 20 years ago because he thought she was dangerous and need psychiatric help
about an hour ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
You know what she's like - YOU KNOW WHAT SHE"S DOING TO MY BROTHERS - YOU KNOW- YOU"VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND!
about an hour ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
and that thing she keeps saying about me killing her dog - it's on a report at the Old Orchard Beach police station - Wayne killed her dog - she was doing one of her ax fits, Wayne took the ax, beat Toby, than attack her - her neighbor called the police,5 police cars were there in the yard - 4 police officers dragged him away in arm and leg chains- the police have the ax down there at the station - Wayne did 2 weeks in jail for it. - half the police department was a witness to it, so why she keeps saying I killed Toby is beyond me.
about an hour ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
explain why Bishop K called me in to his office July 2009 - accusing me of witchcraft - quoting her words, word for word - a man who is a complete stranger to me - he had NO RIGHT to falsely accuse me - than threaten to excommunicate me BASED ON HER SICK LIES about me - anyone who believes in demons and spell casting and demon possession is insane - why he believed her lies about me is beyond me - don't tell me the church is not sanctioning her actions - they protect her, they do nothing to stop her, and they than act upon her lies and accuse me and threaten to excommunicate me because of it. If that isn't the church sanctioning her actions, I don't know what is
26 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
do you realize that is the last time I had face-to-face contact with another living Human being - and that it was the first face-to-face contact I had had in years - that day with Bishop K? I have agoraphobia and PTSD as a result of this woman and her utter insanity - I can't have face to face contact with Humans any more, because for 27 years she kept me locked up - just like she's doing to my brothers - Johnny's 19 years old - you see what she's doing to him - do you have any idea the hell he is going through right now because he wants to go to a camp out next week? She's been ripping up his things, trashing is belongs - threaten to kill him every word out of her lips - he came to me last night and begged me to take him to the camp out next Friday, because he knows I'm the only one with the guts to stand up to her and help him get out of the house long enough to spend some time with people.
21 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
ask Johnny why he stopped drawing and painting - ASK HIM! He had one hell of an art career ahead of him. ASK HIM WHAT SHE DID TO ALL OF HIS PAINTINGS! She burned them in a bon fire - saying that he was evil, saying that Satan made him draw his pictures. He's terrified to draw anything now!
17 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
Ask Johnny age 19, and Josh age 17 why they do not have driver's licenses. ASK THEM WHY! They try and try and try to sneak out so they can learn to drive - she punishes them if they even mention it. She says Satan put them up to it. What kind of a woman tells her sons they can't get jobs or driver's licenses because Satan was the one who told them to try to get a job? Tell me how that is not insane?
13 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
I was in solitary confinement locked up in her house for 27 years - but I finally escaped from her. And now she's doing the same thing to my brothers. The have the right to have a life. They have the right to have friends. But just like she did to me, she keeps them under lock and key - literary - padlocks line the doors - padlocks that only she has the keys to. She is insane.
9 minutes ago · 
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
EelKat Wendy C. Allen
I don't know how to talk, because no one ever talked to me - no one ever taught me how to talk. That's why I write - I learned to write, but I'm only just now learning how to talk. You've seen Josh - you've talked to him. She did the same thing to him. That's why he doesn't talk. That's why now that he's going to church meetings, his starting to learn how to talk for the first time. Don't tell me it's normal for a woman to do these sorts of things to her children. She needs psychiatric help. And she needs it bad, before she destroys my brothers lives the way she did mine.
5 minutes ago · 
























































The contents of this blog, are taken from the second draft of the book "For Fear of Little Men" by Wendy C. Allen, and reprinted here with permission.

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

NaNovel 2008 For Fear of Little Men by Wendy C Allen
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.
http://twitter.com/EelKat
http://www.facebook.com/EelKat
http://eknano.blogspot.com/
http://eelkat.wordpress.com/
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/132659
http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/user/132659

3 comments:

Cosplay said...

Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. It gives you personal satisfaction. It has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

Stop Vandalism said...

yes the vandalism is most powerful damage ..In my hometown many graffiti seems to be spread all over the building along the main street

Cheap bridesmaid dresses said...

nice post, thanks for sharing

More Places That Sell Wigs, Make-Up, Shoes, and Other CosPlay and Costuming Supplies

These guys have banners for me to display for you! YAY!
You know I love adding pictures to my blog! LOL!

Motorcycle Superstore, Inc.



Elf Cosmetics

NC Autumn06 11pc FSFR

Bare Necessities

usolympicshop.com

New and improved 468x60 creative

Willow Ridge (Arizona Mail Order)

Promgirl

Old Pueblo Traders

Free Shipping Coupon Boot Banner 468x60

Hawaiian Bath & Body

HearthSong

GreatSkin.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Forzieri.com / Firenze Seta srl

Brownstone Studio (Arizona Mail Order)

Elf Cosmetics

JewelryWeb.com Inc

justmysize.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
~~~~~~~~~~
Smallflower.com

MCSS_Logo_336x280

Bedford Fair Lifestyles

Amazon Quick Linker